From the article: Top World of Warcraft Addons
There are hundreds of useful interface addons available for World of Warcraft. Which ones are your favorites and why? Share Your Thoughts
Bartender and Sexy Map
- I like using Bartender to streamline my action bars and to be able to put things wherever I want them. Sexy Map is great for the same reason. It's especially helpful when grinding gathering professions because I can stick it in the middle of the screen and watch it more easily.
- You should check out TauntMaster. It is a tanking addon that displays group member's aggro levels and allows the user to taunt off them by clicking a button. It is indispensable for me as a tank. Check it out at http://tauntmaster.com
- —Guest Prodigy
- i agree with the previous comment..._NPCscan is awesome at finding those rares...even if the first time it goes off it spooks you (bull horn type blare). Also while some agree with Questhelper, I also strongly suggest CarboniteAddon as another alternative. Do not forget Xperl or Atlas Loot (awesome at knowing what dungeon denizens might drop)
- —Guest azzeria
- One of my favorite addons is rare spawn overlay, which shows you the spawn points if all the Outland and northerne rares on your map, and also shows a picture and the Amount oh health and mana they have
- —Guest Musk
- The Quest Helper add on is by far the most helpful one I've ever used. I get my quests done faster so that I have a much easier time leveling. I wouldn't say it's cheating per say; after all, you still have to complete the quest.
- —Guest Marianne