From the article: Top Multiplayer FPS Action Games
FPS fans have a remarkable number of games to choose from these days. What are your favorite multiplayer online shooters? Share Your Thoughts
- you said it is lame to refuse plnyiag a game just it has lame graphics. I do play some games with graphics that are not so good. I still like to mess around Jedi Outcast, you can do really cool stuff in there. But this game, for me, doesn't look like it is gonna be THAT MUCH good. And for what developing teams can do to games today, this sucks.
- —Guest PSojoNUiiOGwQwbk
- Habbo sucks.Puzzle Pirates sucks.CS is awesome, but it is way too hard to find a legit sverer now.War Rock sucks.Club Penguin? You gotta be kidding me.LotRO is ok.City of Heroes is decentRuneScape had some good things, but more bad things than good. Still impressive for a java game.Guild Wars is freakin' AwesomeWorld of Warcraft is just amazing. There is no MMO like it. Haters gonna hate, and the community is mostly CASUALS, not basement-dwelling nerds
- —Guest WdsYHVlExCgV
- COmbat arms (eu) FTW!! .... It can be annoying because of the hackers sometimes but its still really great tho...
- —Guest Omarf1
- what happened to tf2 went from number one to non existent? (Dave replies: It's now free, so it has been moved to the free shooters list.)
- —Guest jag
- It may not be as fun as BF3 or whatevs but if your going for realism you cant go past it
- —Guest Steve
Legions Overdrive- Free to play FPS
- It's free to play, easy to download. Enjoy freedom of movement, when you control a state of the art cyborg with high-tech weapons and the ability to fly. TDM and CTF, with 20+ classes. Nothing else compares. Try it out at www.legionsoverdrive.com and watch this unofficial trailer: http://youtu.be/HFSRR1hitoE
- —Guest Overdrive
- If you can get past learning curve, team deathmatch hl2 is very fun to play. The gap between expert veterans who play and noobs can be vast.
- —Guest jakhamr
- combat arms is cool but Call of Duty black ops is just like combat arms but better! better graphics, guns, and black ops doesnt have hackers, well it has hackers it has like 4 or 5 hackers better than combat arms, in combat arms 30% or more of the players are hackers AND YOU HAVE TO TRY BATTLEFIELD PLAY 4 FREE!! its awesome!
- —Guest bruta
- I think Sudden Attack is a great games and it should be on this list with the amount of people play every day :| Yes, it's old but my opinion is it's better than CS
- —Guest Hey!
You need Red Orchestra
- Add Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45, a ww2 multiplayer game. Big maps, 64 players, and a focus on realism gets you as close as you can to realww2 combat. Big focus on teamwork and tactics. Also has plenty of tanks.
- —Guest GuestJoriko
- CS is number one! With DOOM, Quake, and TFC after ( just my opinion though). Oh yeah and mw2 isnt a "great" game, it's just that a lot of little brainwashed (by the media of course) kids bought it.
- —Guest Hi
Popularity, quality, gameplay, secure
- those are main things what are needed and A.V.A aliance of valiant arms has it. Its one of the worlds best games online whitch hasnt got many hackers. There arent any hackers or 1 hacker per 10.000players or even more becayse security there is the best 2 is counter strike source then cs1.6 then combats arms whitch has MANY HACKERS every server where i came in was about one hacker and thats much and cs1.6 every2 porson has WALL HACK about source i dont know but there is a very good gameplay and graphic, but there are some hackers A.V.A rules
- —Guest Popularity, quali
best game ever
- the best game ever is combatarms cause good guns and free to play and other cool stuf
- —Guest unit9000
My favorite FPS was strike force
- ye back to time Strike Force (the UT Mod) was simply a great FPS enjoyed by loads of players on internet.
- —Guest OoWAx
unreal gold infiltration standoff
- i still run a server still today,great old game.wanna play? have unreal gold ?then all u need is the newest patch 227f,located at oldunreal.com
- —Guest niteowl
1-15 of 37Next